Convocation Ceremony: 2nd February 2020
Convocation Ceremony for the academic year 2018- 2019 is to be held on Sunday, 2nd Feb 2020.
Chief Guest: – Shri. Nilanjan Sinha, Head- Legal, India & South East Asia ICICI Bank Limited
Venue: – Principal Pandit Auditorium, Laxmi Building
Schedule of Convocation:
- Registration and Tea: 9.00 am to 10.30 am
- Procession: 10.30 am to 10.45 am
- Convocation Ceremony: 10.45 am onwards, at Principal Pandit Auditorium (Hall No. 5)
Instructions for students:
- Students who have filled the convocation form must carry student’s copy of challan. The rank holders will get the degree certificate in the ceremony.
- The other students are requested to collect their degree certificate from college office counter during 12 pm to 4.00 pm on the same day.
- Students should collect their degree certificates personally on the day of the convocation only.
- Those who cannot collect their degree certificate on 2nd Feb, 2020, their certificates will be sent by speed post on their postal address. If there is any change in the postal address you may contact at ILS Law College, Administrative Office.
- For any correction in degree certificate (e.g. Name, College Name, Class) student has to contact within 3 months (after distribution of certificate) to Certificate Section , Savitribai Phule University of Pune
Distribution of Degrees for 3rd BA. LL.B. / BSL. LL.B Students:
Students who have filled convocation form for obtaining degree certificate of Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws /Bachelor of Social Legal Sciences (3rd year BA LL.B./ BSL. LL.B.) Should collect their degree certificate from College Office
For more details contact to:
Mr. D. P. Kendre (College Examination Officer), email@example.com (09403606299)
Mr. M. B. Togam (Librarian), firstname.lastname@example.org (09403280058)