Filling in April 2020 Performance Improvement Examination Form for 2nd LL.B., 2nd B.A.LL.B., 3rd B.A.LL.B. and 4th B.A.LL.B.
Dear Students, Read instructions given below carefully:-
- you are aware that results of April-May (summer 2020) examination for the first to pre-final year examinations have been declared. Students’ result and admit card have been mailed on their college email-IDs
- Link for filling option form for the performance improvement examinations (optional) for interested and eligible students (regular, even semester examination and whose result is computed using mathematical formula) is kept open upto 23rd August 2020.
- Please note that the results obtained after the assessment of answer books for the selected subjects of the performance improvement examination, will be final.
- Special examination facility is not applicable for the performance improvement examination.
- Marks computed using the mathematical formulae for those subjects for which students have not opted for the performance improvement examination, will remain unchanged.
- No fees are charged for performance improvement examination form, and no special examination will be conducted.
- Students should fill online form available on Savitribai Phule Pune University website: http://exam.unipune.ac.in/– through student login only.
Click Here Performance Improvement Online Exam Form User Manual.
Click Here Circular of Savitribai Phule Pune University regarding Performance improvement Examination.
Those Students who want to edit/delete their Performance Improvement Examination Form can do so using the option provided on the SPPU notice using Students’ Login.
ILS Law College, Pune.